Cultivate boldness to seek and share Jesus like never before
Scripture: Acts 4:23-34
- What is the biggest challenge of 'quarantine' for you? What is the biggest opportunity you see?
- Read Acts 4:13. What evidence did the public see that Peter and John had 'been with Jesus?' What are some steps you can take to be with Jesus during this revised schedule?
- What is the difference between Spirit-led boldness vs fleshly pushiness?
- In a time of crisis, the early church remembered God is sovereign (Acts 4:23-24). What does God's Sovereignty mean?
- In a time of crisis, the early church prayed Scripture (Acts 4:25-26). What steps can you take to read and pray Scripture this week?
- In a time of crisis, the early church was committed to seek and share Jesus boldly (Acts 4:29-30). Why do they pray for boldness rather than just that 'things go back to normal?'
- In a time of crisis, the early church was filled with the Spirit (Acts 4:31). What does it mean to be filled with the Spirit?
- In a time of crisis, the early church was generous (Acts 4:34). How can you practice generosity this week?