Are you pushing people away or drawing people toward Christ?
Scripture: Judges 16:23-31, Luke 23:33-46
- What do you remember most about the stories you heard of Samson growing up? How is Samson's life both a witness and a warning?
- Is Samson characterized more as one who feeds his flesh or feeds his spirit? How have you fed your flesh and how have you fed your spirit this past week?
- Will spoke of Samson in relation to leadership. In what ways was Samson a poor leader?
- How can you relate to Samson?
- How can the Samson in you be rooted out? What role does biblical community (such as this group) play in rooting out the Samson in one another?
- Will contrasted the death of Samson and the death of Jesus in the passages above. What are the differences?
- How is Jesus better than Samson?